Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 1 (Day 1 and 2: "Be-Snacking")

So the end of day two is here. I am a physician and had a 24hr shift yesterday (off at 7am) on 3 hours of sleep. I wearly hit the gym for a 30min cardio on the elliptical, and 30 min supersets with weights. I was worn out. I ate a protein bar for the morning. Lunch was spinach/cheese pocket. And this is the hardest part: After lunch I fall apart. I had half a suzy Q, a handful of walnuts, popcorn, a bowl of cereal, and sushi (went out for dinner).

3-9pm is the be-snacking hours. The haunting (craving) begins. I graze constantly. Tomorrow will be a new day. Kicking the be-snacking habit!

Mirabelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

try some almonds, raisins and some (little piece) of sug. free chocolate. this is my evening snack. I am a totally snacker.

Crunchin´
Dani Joy