Wednesday, November 4, 2009

1st measure in - Joy

Ok, although I was expecting more numbers to come down, I am still pretty excited. The only 2 measurements that changed in a week are these -
hips - 111 cm. today - hips - 110 cm.
left leg - 64 cm. today - left leg - 62 cm. (I´ve always had one leg larger than the other :( )
Anyway, I am going to continue doing the good things (diet, exercise) and ask the Lord to give me the motivation to keep on. Even though the other numbers and the weight remain the same, I´ve lost volume (like they say here in Spain) because my clothes are showing signs of loose (skirts, bras and sweaters) and that is very encouraging. I´ve seen some of the measure in´s this a.m. and am so happy for those who have lost inches and weight. This is a truly worthwhile labor! Have a good day. Joy

5 comments:

Ketty said...

I feel the same Joy, I haven´t lost much yet but I can feel my clothes lighter which is very encouraging.

Can´t wait to see you next summer and notice the BIG difference this is going to make in all of us.

See you
ketty

Sarah K said...

Some is better than nothing AND you are feeling lighter! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Wooo hoooo!!! It´s working!! Kick every inch out the door!! never to see it again!! Praise the Lord!!

Oh btw I have one leg that is larger than the other too. guess it´s pretty normal.

Praisin´and Crunchin´
Dani Joy

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Keep going Joy.... it will come.

Maribel said...

Good work! If you are exercising, you may be tightening before you lose, which is a great thing. I prefer to look at the mirror rather than the scale. At some point they will match. If not, don't look at the number on the scale :). Enjoy the loose skirts and sweater!
Love,
Maribel