Thursday, November 12, 2009

Air-crunch Your ABs!

11-11 Crunch for Anita: We made it to Madrid and I was even able to fit my rebounder into the back of the car. Plan 'A' was to jump and get extra points for the evening. Instead, I found a way to compete with Dani Joy for those ABs for which she is striving. We took the air mattress for our bed and arrived in time to use the vacuum cleaner to pump it up. WRONG! Ours didn't have a reverse switch so we were forced to blow it up breath by breath. My cyclist husband got the idea to ask a neighbor for his bike pump. This moved us from a 6-hour project to about an hour project. Ever tried to use a bike pump? Today I could NOT take a deep breath! Sit down on a chair. Take hold of the handles, and raise your arms above your shoulders. You then have to give a heave on the handles all the way to your toes. Up and down for almost an hour! It didn't help that we kept getting the giggles! Doing well on food even though we are eating out. Thanks Anita

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how funny!! you prob. got a double work out from giggling and pumping!! LOL

Thanks for crunchin in even on your trip!

Big crunchin´hugs
Dani Joy
ps.. I would love a picture to go with your name. I keep getting you and Alice mixed up in my mind. I finally got Alice and Mary straight. LOL.. I am a very visual person I guess.

Anita said...

Okay, I'll try again!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

So funny... keep up the good work!