Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chrunch In Sunday

Unfortunately I've been sick all week. I haven't exercised in what seems like a very long time. I tried, but I was getting dizzy every time I started moving around. I'm finally feeling better today and I did a 30 minute workout video. Thankfully I didn't gain any weight this week!

On the upside, my husband's high school reunion is this coming July and he's just entered a weight loss challenge with his friends on facebook. I thought it was funny...all these men are trying to outdo each other with the percentage of body weight they can lose by next July. Somehow I doubt their challenge will be as fun as ours. ;-)
-Tricia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh how funny!! not about you being sick but about your hubby joining a FB fitness group. Sounds like fun though. Good for him. NOw you two can compete. LOL (might be a good thing)

Hope you get to being 100% soon. so glad you didn´t gain weight. that´s a good sign.

Dani Joy