Friday, November 6, 2009

Crunch In - Friday

Hello Everyone! One last full day of our vacation in the mountains (and tomorrow evening I will have access to my high speed Internet again -- woo hoo). So far I have only gotten in 30 minutes of stair climbing, crunches, attempted (pathetic) pushups, etc. It is amazing what kind of work out we can get just by free-styling it. Hopefully I'll sneak in some other exercises while the day progresses. Since I got in an hour yesterday, I'll combine my minutes with the extra 10.

I drank A LOT of water yesterday. The strange thing is, I felt so fat last night. We went out to eat at a Japanese restaurant with friends and everything I put on made me feel fat. Do you ever have those fat days? I guess I was full of water!

Have any of you ever noticed when you start doing crunches that it pushes the fat on top of the muscles out even more? I noticed this when I was exercising before. I'm sure it all equals out in the end, but in the meantime ... grrrrrr.

I ordered the Slim in Six workout DVDs last week and I think they should be waiting at our house! I can hardly wait to give them a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

God bless you all! Keep crunchin' and I promise I'll visit everyone's posts when I get off of this mountain.

Love in Him,
Beth

2 comments:

The Herd said...

My sister in law teaches turbo jam in Texas!! That's what I am using for my dvd's here. I love it all. Slim in Six is tough, but it works!

Unknown said...

Hmmm.. I will have to look up these new dvds!

So glad you were able to crunch in, Beth. Hope you have enjoyed your vacation too.

Crunchin hugs,
Dani Joy