Monday, November 23, 2009

crunch in Monday

This week I am pushing myself. I am determined to stay away from all
breads. I will do it this week (we are celebrating Thanksgiving on
Sunday ;)
I did fine today and just finished my exercise. Day one out of six.
I hope you all have a great week. Tomorrow morning a 15 year old boy
is having cancer surgery in Greenville, SC. They are hoping to save
his arm. Pray that it all will go well in God's plans.
God is able to do far more than we can ever imagine! Ephesians 3:20
Maribel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you!!! YOu encourage me to do the same. I have been munching here and there on hot bagets when we get them for the family. only pequeños mordiscos. jeje

But gotta be carful with that white bread. It goes right on my hips!

Crunchin´right with ya,
Dani Joy

Maribel said...

Great! Have a good week.