Saturday, November 7, 2009

Crunch in - Saturday

Today has been busy...granddaughter has been here since 7 this morning...after breakfast, we decided to spend the day shopping and goofing off. No exercise today...now that I've been working out every day, it feels horrible to NOT do it, but I've been on the go all day, and just don't have any energy left...she still wants to play Sorry and watch a movie, and I just want to go to bed!

I was shocked when I weighed in this morning...I had gained over a pound! But I know that happens, so I'm not worrying about it...tomorrow will probably show the results of walking through all the stores today, although not doing the workout might make a huge difference...we'll see!

Hope everyone is having a great week-end so far. Happy crunchin'!

Mary

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

I'm sure your grandchild had a great time with you! Memories were made. :o)

I was really frustrated by the scale this morning too! It isn't moving (except for a few ounces).

Tomorrow is a new day!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Love,
Beth

Unknown said...

Little ones sure take a lot out of us! ;)

I didn´t weigh in today. I think sometimes it´s better not to weigh every day. weight fluctuatates so much.

Keep on Crunchin´you are doing great!

Dani Joy

Siberia said...

I hope you have had a wonderful time with your granddaughter. I know my kids cherish all the "grandma time" they can get. Since we live so far away, they talk of times over and over that they spent with grandma.

My scale seems to be locked into place as well. Keep it up! I'm not ready to give up yet.

Tami