Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Maxine and God...


After starting a new diet, I altered my drive to work to avoid passing my favorite bakery. I
accidentally drove by the bakery this morning and as I approached, there in the window were a host
of goodies. I felt this was no accident, so I prayed ... 'Lord, it's up to you, if you want me to
have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the
bakery.' And sure enough, on the eighth time around the block, there it was!
God is so Good !

Thought this was so funny... have you ever felt this way?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read this to the boys this morning. We all laughed. But later we were talking about not having to have things ( coveting) but waiting for God to provide them, and Andrew my second son blurts out, "Well, isn´t that like just driving around and around 8 times till you find a parking spot?"
It was too funny. I said no we don´t force the issue with God. AMEN
Even with food! ;)
Cute cartoon.

Dani Joy

Sarah K said...

Love the cartoon!