Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My exercise face and new measurements


I just finished my Full Circuit DVD, and got 50 minutes for that. I decided to push a little more, and did 10 minutes on my elliptical. Here is a picture of me after my exercise, all red and sweaty. I am pushing it hard. So glad all my friends and neighbors don't see me looking like this all the time.

I posted my weight loss yesterday, but since this is our first check in, here are my new measurements, along with my weight.

10/28 11/4

Bust 36.5 36.5
Chest 31 30.5
Waist 31 29.5
Hips 41 40.5
R thigh 23 23
L thigh 24 23.5
R arm 11.5 11
L arm 12 11.5
Weight 57.5 55.5

All measurments are in inches and the weight is in kg. Loss of 4 inches and 2 kg (4.4 lb)!

I just got a call that I am having company in a few minutes. Gotta run and get my shower done!

Praying for you all as we press toward the mark together!

Tami

4 comments:

Siberia said...

Sorry the measurements aren't all lined up straight. I even went in to edit again after it posted, and they still came out crooked!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Way to go Tami... that is amazing.
I'm anxious to weigh in tomorrow.
You are doing great!

Ketty said...

I am scared about measuring myself today .....:-)

Unknown said...

Excellent job! GReat crunchin!! I will put a picture of me working out too!! jeje! You look great!

Great job sweating it!

I am sooo thankful for you and your hard work!!

I am off to do my work out. I don´t know when i turned into a bat but I exercise better at night now. LOL

Crunchin it for God´s Glory,
Dani Joy