Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday and getting back to normal

I have been dreading stepping back on that scale, but I am happy to report no gain. I did my Full Circuit DVD again for 50 minutes. I forced myself to use my new 5 lb. weights for the full time. The instructor uses 5lb. for light weights, and 8 lb. for heavy. I don't know if I'll ever be able to work up to that. 5lb. is quite a challenge for me right now. Then I did 10 minutes on my elliptical at 8. When I got done, I collapsed on my bed for a few minutes. I really want a break, but I know Ketty won't let me!

Anyway, I've been seeing good results from the working out, and I want to continue to lose and increase my stamina.

Let's keep crunchin'

Tami

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, you are amazing. I will prob. not make you feel any better tho saying that I took a break today. ;/ If you need a break from the strength training do pure cardio. I needed to walk today but only maybe got 20 min. in. I don´t think I will even count that cause It was at Ikea (not the exercising fast pace walk I usually do)

YOu do a great job on these dvds. I really need to get them.

Big Crunchin hugs
Dani Joy