Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday

I've gotten off my exercise schedule, so I did my Full Circuit dvd, which is 50 minutes, and then did 10 minutes on my elliptical. I still have sore muscles, but they are more like sore from muscle building, than from being strained. The exercise I have found that is the hardest for me is the fire hydrant lift. I can do them for a while, but then I really start to feel the strain in my lower back and upper legs. Guy style pushups or dips are still hard too.

Our weather is getting colder by the day, so today my husband built a fire in the fireplace. Usually I would think that is wonderful, and snuggle around the fire, but today it seemed too much as I was trying to exercise with a roaring fire across the room.

I also thought today I would attach a picture of my son, Andrew, from his birthday on Thursday. He is 10 already, and already up to my lips in height. Hard for me to believe. I think he'll pass me up by 12.

Tami

No comments: