Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sore body

I woke up this morning thinking that I didn´t wanted to get up today. I moved and my legs and behind were kind of sore :-(, that´s when I decided I wasn´t going to exercise today.

It was time to go shopping and I kept looking for new ideas for me to eat and not have a boring meal. I did pretty good with my choice today. I made a salad with a recipe that Maribel posted here, and another dish with smoked salmon with crab meat with mayo. It was delicious.

And at the end of the day, even though I wasn´t going to exercise today, around 7 pm my teenage daughter decided to go for a walk with me. Therefore we did 25 min of walking and 20 minutes of exercising at the park.

It was good after all.
Saludos
Ketty

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Ketty, I've gotten so out of shape, I find a little soreness, too, and sometimes, we do have to take a break in between, but glad you were able to get that walk in after all...helps to have a young daughter spur you on!

Happy crunchin'!
Mary

Maribel said...

Good job, girl! We are going to look good this summer if we can keep it up!! Isn't it great to have a daughter that keeps you accountable? My Andrea wants to exercise with me. Have a good sleep! In a few days, it may stop hurting if you keep exercising.