Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tip of the day

Ok, I know you can buy yogurts with fruits, but it you make your own is much tastier.

In a boll, mix one white yoghurt 0%, and cut up 1 or 2 kiwis in little pieces.

I like to have this either for breakfast or at night, whatever is the best time for you to eat fruit. It´s also a good idea to mix it with yogurt for those of you that have a hard time eating fruit. You can also change fruits of course, peach etc. And believe me it fills you up more that those that come with fruits already.

Have a good one.

Ketty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a good idea. I will try it.

I actually bought the Yougur Griego.. (it´s pure cream I think) too much fat but it is yummy. jeje
I have been putting raisins and honey in them. I won´t buy that one again due to the calorie content. I need something lighter.

I will buy some kiwis for sure!
You got my mouth watering. jeje

Crunchin,
Dani Joy

Karen said...

I love natural yogurt with added "stuff". You can vary what you add depending on what you want....apple+ cinnamon+walnuts....peach...banana. Everyday is diff and you get your calcium which is hugely important. Nice to be crunching with you Ketty! Miss you guys but it's nice to be communicating via CRUNCH!