Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday Crunchin'

Today was a busy day with school and music lessons. Hubby went hunting this morning and got a deer! Yeah! This will be good, healthy meat for our family. Thank the Lord for His provision in our lives:)

Just got in exercise tonight after the kiddos went to bed. It was 50 minutes of walking with Leslie Sansome and 10 minute pilates burst. That walking got me sweatin' and crunchin' tonight! It was 3 miles with weights and was fast. Well, I'm off to bed right after I post a little more humor... this time Thanksgiving:) I really need humor lately!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Crunchin´Kristy!! You are moving right along! Hope your scales will be showing all that sweatin´!

Big Crunchin´hugs,
Dani Joy

Siberia said...

Good job, Kristy! You must be excited about all that meat. I would love to have a deer in my freezer.

Tami