Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 2: Tuesday Crunch-In

Three more days till the local 5K. I had a full 8 hour work day and was exhausted coming home. I just wanted to crawl up in bed and sleep. Of course after getting a small carb fix. I had a snack of almonds and wheat thins. Then I realized it was really time for dinner so I had a serving of leftover stir fried chicken and noodles. Took a short rest and it was off to the gym. 5K run again today! Took me a little over 36 minutes but I was just so exhausted the 2nd and 3rd mile just pushing myself to keep going. It's more mental than physical after the first mile. Did a short round of upper body weight training. I'm ready for some zzzzzz's.

I measured myself today. No change. Weight is also the same. I need to up my vegetable intake for sure and cut down on the "other" foods. Blessings to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing great, Girl! Don´t do anything too drastic.

I am cutting out more carbs. But as you may have read.. I added too much water. :(

Any ideas on that?

Dani Joy