Monday, November 2, 2009

Anita 11-2 Crunch IN - Rebounder Video

I have had a great day in the Lord and a great day on my Christmas Challenge program. I have doubled my water in-take and my exercise program is in full swing or should I say full bounce? I am rebounding a 10-minute wake up health bounce with a 20-minute aerobic plan after supper. Sleeping better! I am TRYING (looks like I did it! I am learning so much on this blog!!) to add a rebounder video so you can see how versatile it is. Most all floor aerobic plans can be done on the rebounder without any harsh impact effects/affects. I have been jumping to the classics this week. Thanks Anita 11-2

Rebound for the health of it.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Anita! Thanks for leaving me your name! I'm going to check out the video on the rebounder...I've heard good things about them, and I need something that won't hurt my back or knees, so it might be perfect for me! Glad you've got a good program working...they all work if we work them, but its nice to get the one that works best for our individual needs. I agree, this blog is great!
Crunchin' with ya!
Mary

Mary said...

I just watched the video...whooooaaaa...that looks fantastic! I'm getting one!

Unknown said...

Anita, I hope you don´t mind. I went ahead and added your video directly into your post, and changed your labels and title a little.. this will help us find it better.

You are doing a great job!! I love the Video!! Such a great asset! I wish I had a rebounder now. ;)

do you need help updating your ticker? please let me know.

Big Crunch
Dani Joy

Karen said...

Anita, That is a CRAZY workout girl! And a hard one! I think though if I tried I would die laughing and FALL off the trampoline! Any excuse to laugh and have fun w/friends!

Unknown said...

Me too Karen! I would laugh and have a blast!