Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crunch in the 2nd

Ok friends, please don´t look at "how good" and lovely I look doing this exercise. I would never try to post it anywhere else than here :-) I just wanted to show one ofthe exercices. As you know I´m doing the 30 day shred with Jillian, but I just started adding more exercises to help my upper body, bust and chest. I think is helping me in those areas.

Today my crunching was the shred, extra exercises and walking. One hour all together. I will be gone to Toledo this weekend, we have a 4 days holyday here in Spain. I´m taking the dvd´s and the computer, so I hope I´m able to exercise wherever I am but I can´t promise I would be able to do anything else than walking.

One of my girls is going along with me but my little boy is under the table just whatching this time and telling me when to finish evey exercise if I´m not watching the screen. What a good helper. :-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can´t believe you posted the Butt crunches!!!! Hahahahaha!! You are crazy!! I think these are the most rediculous exercises! but I do them because the work. I feel my backend getting smaller everytime I do them. LOL!!!

I will be doing these today. :0

Great Crunchin!!!

YOur Crunchin´Partner
Dani Joy

Ketty said...

I have to exercise that part of my body, specially my trunk, this is a good exercise even if it looks ridiculous, lol lol lol, and I just want you all to have a good laugh.

You know, once you have 4 children, you have no more shame :-) :-) :-)

ketty