Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dani´s Crunch IN 23

Crunch 23... isn´t that Catch 23??' Or something like that. LOL


anyway.. here I am on the Lord´s day, snuggled in my bed waiting for church. It is so rainy and cold today.


Yesterday, I did pretty well on my food choices and the day before, but I think something is keeping me from loosing. I think it´s the no sugar added Christmas almond turron! At any rate... I need to cut this out asap.


I am not counting any food points today. We were invited over to a church families home for dinner. I ate a salad and a Asturian stew...the famous Fabada. I even had a kiwi, but then she brought out the cookies and coffee. So, I called it my free day. I don´t think I have any negative points though. I will say I broke even. =O

The other days I had about 7 pts for food choices. I am still at 129 sooo it´s not hurting me nor helping me. I wonder what I need to do to lose a few more pounds by Christmas??? Just want to have a cushion.



Oh, I walked and walked yesterday. We were late getting to our dress rehersal for the Christmas program after taking the bus and train and had to hussle walk to the church from the train station. Boy, were my calves and the balls of my feet sore after the long day of walking fast. 

I got 5 points yesterday for exercise. I had swam at the pool for 45 min. before going and doing all that walking. buff!

My tip for today, was going to be the verse that the Lord gave me today. It´s at the top of the blog too.

In John 15:4 Jesus says

"Abide in me and I in you. As the branch cannont bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."
This touched my heart so much this morning. We may be doing a good thing in cruching, but we must be sure to be doing it In Jesus.

I commit to spending more time with Him this week. I have been reading but want to focus more on my time with my Lord.

Blessings my dear Crunching friends.
Love in Him,
Dani Joy

2 comments:

Madridmom said...

So do we still get 1 free day? totally free, or do we still have to subtract points for eating a Christmas cookie?

Unknown said...

awww... take a free day! I didn´t add any food points