Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Monday!, crunch in!

I'm excited that today is Monday because I go back to a routine. I
ate more than I needed to this weekend, and my good Lord made my body
so that when I take more than I should for a couple of days, I feel
somewhat sick. So today I took it easy on my stomach and I feel much
better. Someone invited us to Burger King for supper, but I had a
salad. I just got done exercising and I did some walking today with
my husband. As little as I liked reporting at first, I might miss it
after Wednesday!
You all have a good night and a fit day tomorrow.
Maribel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally feeling it after my bad weekend.

Horrible PMS.. grrrr...

hope that you week is getting a better start. :0

Dani Joy

Unknown said...

forgot to click on the follow up.

Maribel said...

Right. It's nice to "be good". I just watched your video. Thank you so much for coordinating all this. You have a Merry Christmas! I'll go and post my last entry now. We will be waiting to host you here when you can make it.
Love,
Maribel