Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday - Crunch in

Last night went to bed feeling sick and got up this a.m. with what appears to be a nasty sinus infection, so Jillian´s 40 min. was exchanged for a power walk with Leslie Sansone for 20 min. so that I can give my body the rest it needs to fight back. Praying it will pass quickly...and going to take a "day off" from stress (not from healthy eating). It is very, very cold out today in Madrid (went below freezing last night) so it is a good day to stay home and stay warm : )
Love,
Joy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWww.. all cozy at home! I love the sound of that. But hope you don´t get any worse. Good choice on switching your workouts up. that´s exactly what I do when I am feeling low. I really enjoy the walking videos too.

We turned on our heat yesterday.:( I actually didn´t want to because the cost of it but I just don´t want the boys to get sick. I was shivering. I haven´t been out today at all. I find I am so much more content this year at home. It may have to do with my green bright class room! ;) Or just a renewed emphasis on homeschooling and a feeling of ministry with this Crunch. Of course I still call our ladies and do other ministry things but this blog has been a huge blessing for me. I do pray to keep a good balance.

Big Crunchin Hugs,
Dani Joy