Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Day... Nix the Fix

Today I woke up in my own bed... it felt SO good! I started the day with a 50 minute run, but I felt like that was as good as my day got... it took everything out of me.

I also got in a second 50 minute workout, but again... I had to really push myself.

It was just one of those days that I was dragging, felt bloated & blah, and just had ZERO energy.

Hoping that after some more rest that I will feel better. Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2 multigrain waffles with natural peanut butter and sugar free syrup. (1 pt)
Snack: A protein bar (1 pt)
Lunch: 3 Egg white omelette with fat free cheese & pepper, 1/2 of multigrain bagel with fat free cream cheese. (2 pts)
Snack: 2 cups of coffee with skim milk, Pear & light string cheese (2 pts)
Dinner: Taco Soup made with extra lead ground beef & I had a bite of brownie with a glass of skim milk (1 pt)
Snack: Salad with lime juice and pepper (1 pt)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally have these days especially PMSing. uhhhggg... but when I am done with that I try to get in the maximum exercise I can.

I am amazed how much you still did feeling low. Wow!

I just jogged 30 min yesterday some of it up hill. I think I only did a little over 2 miles though. booo talk about slow!!

wish we could get whole wheat bagles. You eat very little fruit too. I have a hard time getting my fruit in.

Oh hey where are you getting those brownies from? Do you make them or do you buy them? jejeje. just curious. when I make them it´s sooo hard to just have a bite.

Springin´with ya
Dani Joy