Monday, February 22, 2010

Feeling guilty

I turned 42 today, so I decided I could eat 42 pieces of cake. :-)

Ok, I didn´t eat 42, I only ate 2 pieces (it doesn´t sound that bad now ehhh?) of angel cake my dh and daughter made for me. I still felt a little guilty after eating 2 pieces with my coffee, even though this morning I marched one hour and 30 minutes. So this afternoon I decided I had to do the shred, so I did 30 min. with Jillian after I got home around 6.30 pm.

My boy, Mikey decided to join me in the shred, and at least I hope I lost a few of the calories I gained eating that delicious cake.

Have a great day my friends.
love
Ketty

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Ketty!!

How sweet, that Mikey joined you! how did he do?

I am back at the shred. Nina and i are doing it together.

Glad you enjoyed your cake.

Dani Joy

Siberia said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your day was really special.

Tami

Ketty said...

I was wondering if I wanted to do the shred for the next 30 days, but it´s compromising too much for me, so we´ll see if I can keep at it after starting it yesterday.
I think I will just make a goal to do it for 1 week. Step by step.

ketty

Nina in Portugal said...

Happy Birthday ketty!

I'm just starting the shred, with Dani Joy. After just two workouts, I'm sore from head to toe and when I try to sit on the toilet, I just sort of flop onto it without using my leg muscles....cause they hurt SO bad!!

I know...great mental picture!!
giggle...

Look...of all cakes, Angle food would be the one to have two slices of...you did great!

Have a great week!

~Former fat Lady