Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quality over quantity - part 2 -

As I was copying the fitness tip about quality over quantity, I was reminded again of this truth in our walk with the Lord and in a special way, in the reading of His word.

I have found (after many weeks and now I can say months) of exercise that I often do the exercise and am not thinking about what I am doing... just going through the motions.

I also catch myself sometimes reading the Word like I do my exercising - just going through the motions. Of the 4 points given, will take the point that says "concentration" to ask the Lord to help me to read every day with concentration. As I do this on a consistent basis, my spirit and my daily walk will reap the benefits of quality time with my God (just like it does my body when I exercise).

Love,
Joy

1 comment:

Ketty said...

You are so right Joy.

love
ketty