Thursday, March 25, 2010

Down hill to the finish line............

Hey Ladies

Well another week has gone by and I’ve not blogged. Sorry, not ignoring you all just busy busy. Still painting and organising. Last night I finished off the hall wall at 10:30pm.

Totally out to track with the points and this week TOM arrived so I didn’t weigh in this week. Soooo much water retention I‘m currently peeing for Britain!!! (tmi – sorry LOL) Anyhow I did get on the scales last week although I didn’t write it up. Down to 95.6 kg, no measurements as I still haven’t unpacked my tape measure, don’t even know where it might be????

Spring has finally sprung here in Germany and that's helping me get back on track with eating and exercising. 10 mins on the bike this morning and Pilates tonight. I’ve also planned a 6k power walk tomorrow. Yesterday I did a 2.5k walk and on Monday I climbed the 4 flights of stair from cellar to our flat 4 times and walk down them 8 times (I use the lift when carrying heavy stuff).

Blessing

Kathy <><

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha Peeing for Britian! that´s hilarious!! I pee for USA! ha
anyway.. we won´t have any competitions! TMI

That´s the way, Kathy!! So glad spring is motivating you and you are able to keep moving!

So glad to see you on daily mile too so after the challenge we can keep challenging each other there.

Wish I could see your apt! I am sure it going to be so cozy!

BTW.. what´s up with the bombs?

Dani Joy