Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Springy Journal - Sarah F.


This week was hard for me. I've been a bit stressed, and it's just that "time" of the month... which doesn't help things. I normally work about 20 hours a week from home. But as you know I've traveled twice in the past month, and then since I've been home I've been working 40 + hours a week - on top of being a mom & wife, I'm also singing & teaching at church, hosting our fellowship group at our house, singing for weddings, and still working out. I think it's all beginning to catch up to me, because I'm tired and it takes every ounce of my energy to make myself workout!

At least the weather has been great! So great that I think I over did it in the "running" department. From Sunday - Wednesday I had ran over 22 miles. Lets just say that my legs are killing me!

I've still been doing my P90X workout as well, and my body's holding steady between 122lbs - 124 lbs. On my heavy lifting days I sometimes see 125, but it goes back down. I want you ladies to know that most woman fluctuate around 3 lbs on a regular basis. We are woman... woman with hormones - and we tend to hold onto water weight more easily. So don't fret!

I'm trying to enjoy my family with this gorgeous weather... I'm actually getting ready to take them to the park up the street. But in the meantime. Here is a picture of me in my favorite chair in the house. This is where I sit, drink my coffee, and read a good book (I'm an avid reader, and it tends to help with my stress level!)

Hope you ladies are having great weeks!



3 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Sarah,
You are looking great. But you sound pretty busy. I too have had a rough time with the energy - and I am wondering if it could have to do with Spring? What do you think? I like have the want to, but the body won´t follow along. Things seem to have improved the last few days - which is good. I am maintaining my weight, but after doing the damadge to the back, I came down with a nasty virus for a week. I´m climbing back up on the exercise, but it is going slowly. Take care,
Love,
Joy

Unknown said...

wow!! you sure are going full steam. Did your business trips cause the increase in hours of work at home? That´s got to be a lot of work.

Wondering when you find time to curl up in that comfy chair to read? jeje.. I love my evenings alone on my sofa too. I try to get all my working out done before so I can just sit and not feel guilty.

Great tip about the weight flux! I totally see that on a reg. basis.

I can´t imagine running 22 miles. I am just getting up to 2 miles in one day. jeje (mainly for time cause I actually feel like I could run more if it weren´t for so many hills. )

Hope you can keep up with everything. btw you don´t have to hit 400! LOL but wow what an accomplishment that would be!

Love ya! Springin it with ya,
Dani Joy

Ketty said...

I still don´t know where do you get your energy.
ANd I´ll be lucky if I can run 200 meters. Ok, when I started this crunch last Oct. I couldn´t even run 5 meters, now I can do a little, but it just so uncortable for me to run, plus I don´t like it at all because I can´t get my body to do it.

Anyway, keep up the good work Sarah.