Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Croutons!



My hubby and I had great big salads for supper tonight. To celebrate my 4.5 walk this afternoon I ripped open the last bag of croutons for a little fun crunch to my salad. It made me think of one of my favorite episodes of the Cosby Show and I found it on youtube. I am sure if you go to youtube you can see the whole episode but the part I was thinking about is in this clip starting around the 2:30 mark.

I don't know that I will see a big drop in the number on the scale or even a difference in the measuring tape but I have now walked over 12 miles since I began this challenge and that is very encouraging to me. I hope to be more fit this summer than I am now so I can enjoy time with the family without pooping out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This was so great!! I laughed! Loved watching Cosby growing up!

YOu know my favorite part?? When she came out of the room wearing her dress! She did it! She sweated it off!!

Sweatin it with Clare!
Dani Joy

Nina in Portugal said...

Awww,.....I miss the Cosby Show!!

Great clip...hilarious!

But boy was she working that beautiful dress at the end!

We can do that too!!

For me..it's my first bathing suit that I want to look good in next month. My first one in..well...a VERY long time!

Nina A. - Former Fat Lady

Sarah K said...

Loved it!

I love that your motivation is to be able to keep up with your family. With all the exercise you are doing, I am sure you will be able to do it!

Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Hey, Nina, guess what I did for our Germany Spa get away???? I never told you but I bought a two piece. shhhh! the first in my life. Oh the long tank kind and wore it with my shorts. jeje. It was fun.. of course well, when we were alone.. you know... ehem! jeje

YOu go and get you that gorgeous suit and have a lovely lovely get away!!

Dani Joy