Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Scrape, Scrape, Scrape!

I am here, sweatin´off the fat with you. Just in a different way.

I have spent the last two days scraping wallpaper, sanding walls, climbing ladders, hammering, taking apart shelves, carrying sheleves, scraping some more, then finally painting. We have been helping a girl in our church get her new candy/stationary store ready. I counted only 20 minutes for my more than 2 hour work time yesterday, but today I am thinking I should count more. I am sore! What´s up with that??? I thought I was in shape. My shoulders and back are sore.

Well, I thought I would count an hour for my minutes as I worked from 12:00 - 2:30 then from 6:00 - 9:00. That´s 5 hours! Plus the walking to and from the store, it´s about a 7 minute walk each way. I did it 2 times there and back. So I am going to count that as 20 minutes.

Then, I was wiped out after we got home but I hadn´t done any exercise with my watch yet. No calories posted. :( bummer. I needed to do a workeout.) Hubby said he would do an ab work out with me. I got maybe 30 minutes in including a cool down stretching.

So there ya have it. A definately different kind of week.

Sweatin´off the fat with ya,
Dani Joy

No comments: