Friday, November 5, 2010

Praise Report!

Praises for this week:

This really has been a great week.  First off I was able to accomplish all my goals that Chantel Hobbs from her book Never Say Diet wanted me to do.  I was able to exercise five days in a row for 30 minutes each day.  I ate breakfast within 2 hours of getting up each day this week.


Second  I drank at least 64 oz. of water each day this week!

Third I was diagnosed with Anemia and I am now on iron pills which is really helping with my energy level. 

I think the highlight of the week though was going to my first Zumba class.  If you never heard of Zumba it's a dance class that's a lot of fun and you get a great Cardio workout.  This was my first time going to an exercise class and I really enjoyed it.  If you love to dance then you would love Zumba.  The class was an hour long so I got an extra 5 points.

I give God all the credit for all the hard work I was able to do this week.  God really encouraged me to do my best and He would bless it.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

That is so great! I am so glad that your plan is working. I have heard of Zumba before and it sounds like fun. A friend of mine does it. Maybe when I am closer to my goal I will add it to my workout routine. Is there a video?

Charlie

Rebecca said...

Thanks! Yes there are video's. Go to Zumba.com to check them out. Never used a Zumba video before.

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you, Rebecca! Keep making those goals! Baby steps will get you there and keep you there! It really works.

It takes a lot of coordination to do Zumba. jeje Great job!

Dani Joy