Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday check in

I got up this morning but did not feel like heading outside to run. I was a few minutes behind and knew I would be pushing it time-wise if I went out running so I quickly went to plan B and threw a video in the tv and did Leslie Sansone's 3 mile walk away the pounds workout. It has been a while since I did any of her workouts and I haven't been doing anything with the upper body so it was good to work some other muscles. I got 40 minutes in (actually a couple more but at least got 2 pts for the workout) and had enough time to get a good shower in and get the kids to school on time. I stuck to the menu plan today too -- that's 3 days sticking to the plan. Today's lunch was lentils, spanish "pan" (comes in a long baguette shape) and salad. Dinner was grilled cheese sandwiches with the kids since their Dad was not home. When Tim came home he grabbed some leftovers and I heated up some leftover meat from a few days ago. My son had a friend over to play and I made a pan of blonde brownies but resisted the temptation to have several. I just had a small corner piece (for quality control you know) :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to get the workout in! Keep at it! that's what will make the difference in the long run!

woo hoo!

Can't wait to see the results.

Dani Joy