Thursday, March 31, 2011

I survived the Nix the Fix Week

Hi everyone. I survived the Nix the Fix Week. I was able to give myself the extra points for the 6 days and the one accident I had, licking the spoon of preserves, I used as a free day.

I got all of the water in, which I've been doing anyways for a while now. That part has gotten easier the last 3 weeks. I found I am actually drinking about 72 oz. of water a day. I guess it's because it is drier her in the desert of Tucson.

There hasn't been any change in my weight this week. On Tuesday I was down a pound, but was the same on Wednesday morning. I don't count the points until the loss really sticks. I believe part of my problem is that I'm going to bed later and waking up earlier. I'm sure part of it is the change in temperature, part of it is stress. Stress that I need to hand over to Jesus because He alone can handle it far greater than I can. When I am tired is when the worries like to creep in. Of course that is at bedtime.

This week is a very busy week for me. I don't know how well I'll do with getting in all the exercise, but I'm certainly going to try.

Thanks everyone for the encouraging posts.

2 comments:

sharla gutierrez said...

You are doing good with the water drinking. I have a hard time with drinking so much water until it gets hot. I will be praying the Lord will give you peace at night so you can rest. :)

Charlie said...

Thanks, Sharla.