Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sarah D. Weigh-in day

It's time for that weigh-in again! This week I didn't weigh myself at all during the week... and this morning I was down another 1 1/2 pounds! That makes a total of 10 for the challenge so far! Hopefully I can keep it up for these last 2 weeks!!!

I was also down another 1 1/2 inches, too - and just on my hips and thighs. Woot!

Dani Joy - I have a question... I read that there are no bonus points for the last 2 weeks, but are you still going to give points for water? Or are those considered bonus points, too? Just curious...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Sarah! you are the incredible shrinking woman!! Isn´t it so fun to see the results of all the hard work! You have done a fantastic job. You have to finish what you started and keep on with these new habits and disciplines for life. ;)

Yes, on the water points. ;)

There will be a surprise bonus at the end of each week for those who are participating.

Dani Joy