Saturday, May 28, 2011

Update on my cleanse

Hi everyone. I am still alive and ticking after my cleanse. I did flush out quite a few stones. I wasn't able to count them all, but there was quite a few. They were dark green. From what I've read the dark green and black ones are old. I just couldn't believe how many there were. Because I fasted for 3 days (only apple juice, apples, pears and oatmeal (only in the morning for 2 days) then only juice and water on the last day till 2:00pm then nothing after that except for the epsom salt and water then before bed the olive oil/grapefruit mixture, it was easy to see the stones. Most were tiny, a few were BB size and very few were like 2 peas put together. I guess I'm supposed to do this cleanse again once a month or so until I get no more stones, but I don't know if I will have the strength or the time to do it again. It did take a lot out of me. I lost about 4 lbs from the time I started the fast to the end of the cleanse, but I am not giving myself any points until Wednesday, just to make sure that I can keep it off. Although the weight loss was not the goal of this fast, but to flush the gall stones, it is a nice side effect.

I think it was worth doing, and maybe I will do it again. I praise the Lord for the strength he has given me. Thank you to all who prayed for me.

Charlie

No comments: