Sunday, June 19, 2011

NO PROCESSED JUNK

Except for Michael´s B- day cake. ;)
This has been my motto for the last week and I also increased my workouts to includce the Ripped in 30 along with 5k walk/runs. Ended up burning 3,376 calories this week in exercise alone! I think I am back at it strong. ;) Love it! I really love the Ripped in 30! It´s a challenge, moves fast... oh did I already say that I totally love it! Hehe! Another thing I like about it is that it has 4 different workouts and all are challenging. Week 3 seems to be the most challenging one yet and the most fun. ;)

I am doing a 5k Race this next Sunday with two other ladies. They can´t run it yet so I will walk it with them. Lord willing, a very fast walk/run.

Ladies, the summer is just beginning! Let´s keep focused on our goals and don´t get derailed by vaccation. Step it up if you can. Outdoor exercise makes it all the more fun. Enjoy and let´s really push through these last 5 weeks! Let´s see some change!

If you haven´t seen any change in few weeks try increasing your heart rate more during your workouts. Try cutting out some late night snacking or some extras that you have been munching on. Try adding in more water.  Cut out more unnecessary carbs and add in more lean protien.

We are finishing up WEEK 7 if I calculated right. Correct me if I am wrong. Seventh Inning Stretch! But your only bonus will be seeing the scales and inches go down. jeje!

WE can do ALL things through Christ who gives us STRENGTH!
BE STRONG and of good courage!
Be STRONG IN THE LORD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT!

Still Sweatin it with ya,
Dani Joy

2 comments:

5kjenni said...

Hi Dani,

Great goals...so motivating!

Wishing you lots of fun on your upcoming 5K!

Jillian's ripped in 30...I'm doing week 2...but juggling her other videos. The banish fat/boost metabolism is my favorite right now.

Keeping it up,
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Thanks Jennifer! I took yesterday off after the race. It was so hot out and I walked so much even after the race that I was wiped out. I don´t know how you do these long races! wow!

I am back to the grind today though. I must! ;)

I like all the dvds and I too like to mix it up and do the other ones. I think Ripped is my favorite yet though. ;) It has so much variety. I am on level 4 and it´s a killer. ;)

Thanks for all the encouragement!

Dani Joy