Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Long Time and a Bit of a Struggle

It´s been a long time since I have written again. I think I like the summer challenge relax mode, except for the STRUGGLE with the weight. 
Here I am with my new exercise buddy, Cornelia, from Romania.


I seem to get all the exercise in but am stuck at a weight I don´t want to be stuck at. I think I am going to have to go to more serious measures if I am to get back to my pre- challenge weight and then some. 


We start a Pilates class tomorrow at in our new church building. It will be in my classroom as that is the only one that is fully ready. ;) I can´t wait to  learn how to do this type of exercise. Everyone says it will help my back. 


Well, ladies, I sure do hope you are staying consistant and sweating it. ;) Enjoy feeling fit. 


Big hugs,
Dani Joy

No comments: