Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Extrordinary Bike Trip



36.5 Miles ( not including ride from house) 4:30 hours!



This is where we biked! It was amazing. Parts of it were very difficult and I thought I was going to die, parts were gorgeous and parts were easy but scary. (like the fast down hill rides) All in all, I really enjoyed our trip. I am not nearly as sore as I thought I would be. PTL. Burned a ton of calories and was starving by the time I got home. Next time, note to self: " bring more protien bars!"

Hope you had a great weekend! Keep sweating ladies. I know I have to keep stepping it up. I have some weight I have gained back and don´t want to go any farther.

Dani Joy

3 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Wow, that is awesome! Good for you! You look great in your picture with your hubby, and even though you said you had some difficulty during parts of your ride, it sure says something that you were even able to ride that long and far! Good job!

Sarah K said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!

Let´s finish out strong! ;) I am making a huge push to the end to get these last few pounds off. ;)

I need you to push me!

Dani Joy