Friday, October 28, 2011

A Funny from Alice

In past challenges I got into the habit of doing at least one weekly post in the humor category. I have been travelling since the beginning of this challenge and haven't been able to do much posting (or dieting or exercising for that matter). I feel like I am really getting started this week -- and what a week to start with! I am in charge of bringing dessert to a dinner get together with our closest friends and I can't quite bring myself to bring something sugar free. And I don't think it would just be the 7 kids that would be disappointed. I am going to make something pumpkin and probably just take the negative points for the day but I will try not to overdo my indulging both in the dessert and in all the other snacking options we will have while we either watch the world series game 7 or play Rook and visit.

Here's a cartoon one of my facebook friends posted today. It made me smile.


2 comments:

Maribel said...

That's funny!

Unknown said...

uuuhhhhggg! a bit overboard! but funny about the WW and MM. jeje