Monday, October 31, 2011

Sharla's Journal 3, CCC III

Whoopie! I finally made it a whole week drinking my water! I didn't think I could really get it all in, but I did and I didn't feel like I was floating away either. I guess my body is getting used it.
This week I did not have as much time to do an hour of exercise, but I did get in at least 3 days of an hour and the other 3 forty minutes. I weighed myself on Wednesday and I was down to 60.1 kilos, yeh!
My sleep I get at least 7 hours a night and on Saturdays I can usually get 8. My menopause does keep me awake at times but it is getting better with time. I guess I am going to have to have a lot of patience. My awake time I use to pray so now you know that I pray for all of you during the night hours:)
This week for exercise I walked and did my DVD of Johanna Hall. I have found that when I do her program that I really burn the fat and calories, and her program is not strenuous. She has a great metabolism booster that is fantastic. It really works! My sister who has a lot of physical problems is able to do her program too.

Sad to say I have lost a couple of points because when I made a visit the other day I ate 2 cookies with sugar. :( I am going to have to try harder.
Thanks ladies for your comments, may the Lord bless you this week,
Sharla G.

2 comments:

KathyH said...

Well done with the water. It really is a great health boast.

I looked up Johanna Hall. Sound very interesting so when I've more time I search out some Youtube videos. Thanks for the tip! :o)

Unknown said...

Great job, Sharla!!

So glad you were able to get your workouts and water in.

Dani Joy