Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week #1: Update, Carrie W.

My First Week:

Since I hadn't really come up with a HEP and I'm not really sure this constitutes one, but I really hate to limit my eating when I first start to try to lose weight. This may seem counterproductive, but if I tell myself I can't eat something I want it. Typically I start out by working out quite a bit (though this is the first time I've really tried since having a child, so I don't have as much time) and then gradually start not eating certain foods. The main thing for my HEP at this point is that I'm avoiding soda/carbonated beverages/pop (whatever you call it - I prefer calling it "soda"). We are also staying at home for our meals and making our own food, so even though it isn't low fat we are trying to eat foods that are better for us because we are making them at home and not eating fast food.

January 30, 2013...

I got in 28 minutes on the elliptical and 2 minutes on the rowing machine as well as a 20 minute brisk walk.

2 points.

January 31, 2013...

35 minutes - elliptical/5 minutes - rowing machine/20 minutes - brisk walk = 3
Introductory post = 10
HEP = 1

13 points

February 1, 2013...

25 minutes - elliptical (the full body kind where you also work out your arms)
15 minutes - weight machines (worked out various arm muscles and leg muscles - sorry I don't know my muscle names very well).
HEP = 1

3 points

February 2, 2013...

HEP = 1

February 3, 2013...

HEP = 1

February 4, 2013...

HEP = 1

February 5, 2013...

HEP = 1

February 6, 2013...

Measurements:
Bust: 1/2 inch smaller
Chest: 1/2 inch smaller
Waist: same
Hips: 1 inch smaller
R Thigh: 1/2 inch smaller
L Thigh: same
R Arm: 1/2 inch smaller
L Arm: 1/2 inch smaller

Total Inches Lost: 3.5 inches lost for 7 points
HEP = 1
This Post = 1

9 Points

Total Points for this week: 32

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great start and yes that works for your hep as long as you stick to something healthy. :)