Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Years is Coming Fast!



Announcing our next challenge! Is this just what you need to get motivated or what?
It's not a diet, it's a journey! 

Sign up by commenting here or on our FB page.
Choose your HEP (healthy eating plan)
Print off your point spread sheet, HERE
and get moving! ;)

I will be posting about the points and prizes soon, but this is in no way to stress you out. I use the points to keep us on track and to motivate us. It also helps us to see how much we really need to keep moving. If points aren't your thing, just use our group as a source of accountability. We post on our private facebook group or here on this blog. 

I am totally against diets, as you will read in my testimony. It is a fitness journey for life. If it weren't for this I know I would be totally unhealthy and undisciplined today. I still have a ways to go to get to my peak. I have a goal in mind, I have prayed and now I must do my part. 

Do you have weight to lose or just want to get in better shape? This challenge is for you? We focus on healthy eating, exercise and uplifting encouragement. 

Even the Proverbs 31 woman exercised. 
"She girds herself with strength,
and strengthens her arms."
Proverbs 31:17

She was some well balanced woman!
I pray to be like her in order to serve Jesus better.

~Dani Joy



No comments: