Thursday, March 22, 2018

Week 1 S2S 2018

Happy spring! How have you started out? What is your HEP ( Healthy Eating Plan)? Are you planning your exercise? What have you been doing so far? These are the kinds of things that motivate me.

When I read what others are doing, I get inspired and try harder. It is so important that we share our victories. The verse that came to my mind was Hebrews 10: 24

“Let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works.”

You may share as a comment here or email me privately. Your spread sheet is to keep track of your measurements as well as your points. ( be sure to measure. It is worth it) 

There is a mistake on the spread sheet. It is 10 pts for 1 pound lost not 5.

Place your exercise points on the spread sheet in tally marks every consecutive 30 minutes = 2pts. NO HALF points here. This is to push us a little bit more. (me included)

We measure again on Friday and write our first points on the chart. There won’t be a lot of loss of inches or weight but, we can be clocking that exercise. 😊 Please comment your points on Friday's post. 

Springing with ya,

Dani Joy

PS I will share my HEP and my exercise plan in Friday's post. Meanwhile check out this blog post where I shared during a previous challenge. MY HEP

No comments: