Thursday, May 3, 2018

Week 7 - Rippin' and Sprinin'


I am not a fan of Jillian Michael's and I don't promote her lifestyle, but her workouts have made a difference in my physique in the past. This is why her Ripped in 30 video came to my mind this past week.

Some how a pact was made with my hubby over the weekend, and now I am pressing play on this dvd for 30 days!  "Ripped in 30 is comprised of four 24-minute workouts based on Jillian's best-selling body shredding 3-2-1 interval system: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs."   These workouts are intense! Want to join me?

The upside is, I have been active and have been working out already. The dvd's just make me get more intense and consistent. Do you remember a dvd or workout that changed you? Are you willing to go there again to get the change you desire? We need to encourage each other to "JUST PRESS PLAY"!

I am still cutting out white sugar (except for a couple free days, I allowed myself) white flour and the extra carbs. Pasta is so hard for me to cut out totally and I occasionally still take a fist full.
Our HEP has to keep getting cleaner and better in order to make changes in our physique.

This is the end of week 7, so please weigh in and measure! There should be more change happening. If not, we should be seeing what is working and what is not. Share with with us, brain storm with us, and lets keep springing to the end!

Be encouraged!

~Dani Joy

No comments: