Thursday, February 11, 2010

Springy Journal # 4... Better Late than Never

I got back into town late last night, and I will be headed down to Dallas late this evening! Crazy I know!

Here is what I did this past week:

Thursday: 40 minute run; Back, Biceps and Ab Ripper P 90x ( 1 hour)
Friday: 45 minute run in am; 40 minute run in PM
Saturday: 40 minute return; Legs, back, and Ab Ripper p90x (1 hour)
Sunday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Ab Ripper p90x ( 1 hour); 30 minute run once I arrived in Phoenix
Monday: 40 minute run in am; 20 minute speed walking (while in healed boots) with co-workers
Tuesday: 40 minute run with sprints
Wednesday: 40 minute run, 20 minutes bicep and abs workout.


My work paid for all my meals, so that was a big incentive for me. (I wouldn't have paid $12 for fruit, 2 hard boiled eggs, and a water at the airport if they weren't paying for it!).

Here is my weight and measurements: for the last 3 weeks:

Week 1:

Weight: 125 lbs
Bust 32 ¾
Chest 32 ¼
L Arm 10 ¼
Right Arm 10 ½
Waist 30 1/4
Hips 36 ½
R Thigh 22 ¼
L Thigh 22 ¼
Butt 38 ½

Week 2:

Weight: 123 lbs
Bust: 32 3/4
Chest: 32 1/4
L Arm: 10 1/4
Right Arm: 10 1/2
Waist: 30
Hips: 36 1/2
R Thigh: 22 1/4
L Thigh: 22 1/4
Butt: 38

Week 3:

Weight: 122 lbs
Bust: 32 3/4
Chest: 32 (Above breast), below breast 29
L Arm: 10 1/4
Right Arm: 10 1/4
Waist: 29 3/4
Hips: 36
R Thigh: 22
L Thigh: 22
Butt: 37 3/4

Total this week: 1 lb loss, 2 inches lost

* Lets just hope I can maintain when I go see my parents in Dallas. They don't have many healthy options in their house! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How was it at home when you got back? all in order? I am sure it was good to be back. I know when I get home, I have to relax and realize I have a house full of guys. tee hee.

Girl, you are gonna shrink away to nuthin! jeje

Did you see? I jogged a full 40 min the other day. I broke it down to 20 min and 20 min though.

I am starting to control my snacking more at night now. I have to get back under 130!!! Wouldn´t it just bug you to go over that point again? That´s how I am feeling right now. There is no reason I should be over that number. I know it´s just a number but.... well, you get my drift.

How great your work paid for your meals. I totally know what you mean about not paying that much for fruit and an egg. Wow!

Have fun at your parents. Lord willing you can run out and get some healthy snacks to help ya out.

Oh btw..was gonna ask you, do you take extra protein? I found a protein drink that has hardly no carbs in it and have taken it after some heavy cardio or strength training. Was wondering if this could be adding to my no weight loss?

Well, girl so glad you could post a Springy Journal even with your traveling.

Did you see our extra points for this week? Hope to have some more to share on my end at least. jeje

I won´t to extra points on week 5 but week 6 will be Nix the FIX again! I have had some asking to do that again. Any ideas on that?

Big hugs,
Dani Joy