Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweating off the Fat

It is very hot and humid in the hill country of south central Texas! Gen and I just finished 40 minutes of fast paced walking up and down hills. It is like getting a sauna and workout at the same time! I am finally feeling like I am making some progress and am encouraged to continue. We were in the middle of a move for the last challenge and I made almost not progress. I will weigh myself next Wednesday and post good results if any. I measured myself at the week 2 mark. but cannot not post anything since I would shock most of you. Thanks for letting me be a part of this even though I am way behind you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don´t fret about being behind. Just keep plugging away and you will be surprised at the results, Anne! I am so glad you are seeing progress. Movement is so vital!

Big hugs
Dani Joy

Madridmom said...

I understand about the heat! We are getting a nice cool down in Madrid today but this past week has been HOT and if I don't get out first thing to walk I don't think it is going to happen. But the flip side is that I am going to have more of a tan (at least my face, neck and arms) this summer than I ever have since I normally hide away inside. Be careful in the heat and drink lots of water!