Saturday, February 26, 2011

woo hoo

Yeah I still haven't taken my measurements :( BUT I have weighed in I've lost 4lbs! thats 20 points I'm so pumped He is giving me strength I didn't know I had I used the extra at the gym today it felt great!!!I do need to work on my caffiene consumption though today just to get going I had two energy drinks (no sugar 10 calories) not good but it was a sign that I need to work on that... anyway after a great workout and a hot shower I lost four pounds I still can't believe it! The lord gave me tremendous strength even when I had bad food choices (the hospital cafeteria) I kept it to smaller portions like we shared a small fries instead of getting 2 orders... Over all it has been a good start to the new week! Keep sweating and praying ladies

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. It's so exciting. Praise the Lord.

Charlie

Donna said...

woo hoo is RIGHT!!! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Can you imagine how much volume you will be losing. you really need to measure, girl!

Congratulations! I am so proud of you. Keep at it!

So thankful your son did well the other day and will be ok.

Keeping my eyes on HIm,
Dani Joy

~Catherine~ said...

I did it... I took measurements better late than never right?! I'm not ready to post them but I'll keep track! The inspiration to measure came from the way my pants fit I know I've lost a lil more I have to keep track so I can see the numbers :-)