Saturday, October 31, 2009

Crunch in...pain

I´m doing 20 min. of sweating kind of exercise Mon. thru Friday. Yesterday I decided to try a new free video I´d found on the Internet. Well, this a.m., I could hardly walk because of the cramps in my upper legs which have gotten worse as the day wears on. I had to go to a church activity this a.m., and everyone was so kind, asking what is wrong? How to tell them I´m just exercising and got too excited about getting my point for the day :)? I am in serious pain, but hope to see a smaller number tomorrow on the scale! Yesssss! Think I´ll go back to my 20 min. sweating video tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Make sure you stretch. It's an absolute MUST, not just before and after you exercise, but every single day. It will go a long way towards easing the soreness!

Unknown said...

Joy, When I started Jillian, I couldn´t sit down. I hurt so badly all over for several days. I kept at it little at a time. till I could do the whole thing with no cheeties.

Do take it easy. Espcially on the knees.

You can do it in Christ!
Dani Joy