Friday, October 30, 2009

Exercise.

Ok, two days down and I was able to do exercise both days.

But last night it was 9pm before I coud get started. Where I live now the weather is very nice, so I asked my 4 children to go for a walk with me because dear hubby was at work. Two of them went walking, Mike got his scooter and Raquel got her roller-skates. SO, we all went for a stroll and because I homeschool the kids I counted that as their gym class today. I guess, we are all homeschooling now.

I hope you all are still encouraged about this crunch in.

Saludos
Ketty

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Wow, you are good! If I don't do it in the morning, it is really hard to get any exercise done.

Have a wonderful day!
Beth

Unknown said...

That´s so great, Ketty!

love the idea of a walk in the cool evening. I have to take our stupid dog out at 11pm every night. When it´s nice out I sometimes hoof it around a couple of blocks. LOL

Keep on Crunchin, Girl!!

Ketty said...

jajajajaja, I love that word "stupid dog". That´s how my dh will call it if we had one, that´s why we don´t have a dog.

ketty