Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crunch In, Jill

Exercise is back in full swing for me this week. I did almost two hours of cardio yesterday, and I'm feeling better than I did all last week. I'm also trying something different in the food category. Especially with the holidays, the temptations for sweet things I shouldn't have is almost overwhelming. What I've started doing is using the temptations as a trigger. There is someone very dear to me that needs Jesus in her life. Whenever I'm tempted by something sweet (which is whenever it happens to fall in my field of vision), instead of reaching for it, I use it as a trigger to remind me to pray for this person instead. I'm praying for her a lot this week!

3 comments:

Maribel said...

That is such a neat idea! I am crunching in some extra Bible reading until Christmas. This is motivating us in so many ways!
I will remember this person in prayer.

Sarah K said...

Great idea!

Unknown said...

What a great tip!! I love this idea!!

I will be doing the same for those I am praying for. Thank you for this.

Crunchin and prayin´
Dani Joy