Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nov 18 Crunch In / Measurement

Well, ...laziness returns. =) It is so chilly right now that any "free" time I might have I want to spend cuddled up with a child in a blanket reading a book or watching a movie. Who wants to move? =)
BUT I weighed in today... =( not too much change. That means get back to work. I have been doing okay with the food - not too bad (which is probably what saved me from gaining this week).
Weight -.8
Measurements
Bust +.25
Chest -.5
Waist +.25
Hips +.25
Arms -.5
Thighs -.5
Total -.75
After last weeks great news a little disappointing but not surprising considering the amount of energy I stored. =)
Back to work. I gave myself a stern talking to this morning and we're back at it. =)
Instead of a good book and a blanket - exercise video! and keep counting calories! (My plan)

Oh! One super great thing - last week I moved all the furniture out of my front room (except the piano) and vacuumed the drapes and blinds, cleaned the windows and then shampooed the carpets. I fully expected to be unable to move the next morning with a super sore back. No pain! No different than any other morning getting out of bed! Hallelujah! I was SO happy! That is probably why I haven't given up my morning stretching/strength training. Now I just have to get back to the evening one! and the yogalates!

Have a great week! Thanks for the encouraging comments on my posts! You gals are terrific!

3 comments:

Siberia said...

I live in a pretty cold place. In the past when I was cold, I would put on an extra sweater, drink a cup or hot tea or chocolate, and read a book, if I had the time. Now I've found that I need to just make myself exercise. Within about 5 minutes, I am plenty warm, and I've found that I tend to stay warmer for several hours afterwards. That is your metabolism heating up and burning up all those calories and fat. Keep it up, you can do it.

Tami

Sarah K said...

Thank you Tami! I know you are right - have experienced it. I just have to convince my actions to follow what I know is best!

Unknown said...

You can do it Sarah! Maybe one of the videos on the MSN Link would be fun to do as well. Or the Realage.com. They have some great walking videos that get the heart rate up.

I am sooo proud of you for keeping on. Crunch it girl!!

Dani Joy