Thursday, December 10, 2009

measurements

Well, this week I could tell the loss! I am now 56.8 (this morning's weight). That is 125.2 If 58 was 127.8, I have lost 2 and a half pounds. :)

Waist 70 cm (minus 1)
Hip 96 cm (minus 1)
Chest 78 (same)
Bust 94 (same)
Thighs 53 (same)
arms 26.5 (minus 1 adding both)
Total loss: 3 cm

Today I ate 12 points of healthy choices, but I'll take 2 points off for the "ensaladilla" and the pudding I had today at lunch; they did not serve salad today, but I could have skipped the flan. Juice is great, if I need to count all the pieces of fruit! This morning I had a kiwi, a tangerine, some orange and carrot and a 1/2 a lemon. It was quite tangy. This afternoon we all had carrot and tangerine juice. It was good. I feel guilty counting a point for having a piece of sugar free dark chocolate with almonds. It was so good! I had my nice salad again tonight. Saving these days when I do not have guests at home. Starting tomorrow, I have a full house all weekend!

You all have a great time!

Blessings.

Maribel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Maribel your measurments are so great!! Awesome Crunching girl!!

I had some SF chocolate today too. Had to subtract a point for a potatoe cheese hashbrown patty I helped the boys eat. :O It def. wasn´t the healthiest choice.

Congratulations on the weight loss too! that´s so great! When you don´t have much to lose, losing one or two pounds is a big deal!!

Crunchin´
Dani Joy