Monday, January 25, 2010

Ready for a new week

Sundays are intense ministry days, (and yesterday was a most difficult one) so Mondays are days I wake up feeling extra tired. Although I was thinking about doing a 20 min. walking video, I did 20 min. of Tae Bo (not sure I spelled that right) and sweat some, and am now ready for the days work.
Saturday I spent the day at a ladies meeting and did well on the food part. When I got home, I was feeling really tired and sluggish, so decided to do 20 min. of aerobic exercise. Miracle of miracles, I got my dh to join me! Sure hope that happens again soon, because nothing like a partner standing next to you to make exercise double the fun : )
Weighted in this a.m. and have lost a pound since we began on Wed., which is proof again that regular exercise and food portion control really do matter. This takes a little more planning - making a menu is a must if I don´t want to eat "whatever", but so worth the effort. Looking forward to measuring and weighting in for points on Wednesday. Hope your "springing" gets off to a good start this morning.
Love,
Joy

P.S. Dani, please check out my labels, as I´m not sure I´ve got the right ones.

4 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Your labels look fine to me!

Signed....Former Fat Lady Nina (Label Nazi)

Ketty said...

WOW, you lost a pound before the week is over, that´s great lady, you are on the way.

keep crunching!!! you are doing fine.

ketty

Unknown said...

We are posting less this time and It´s helping a lot on my part. ;) Plus I have help on the blog. really been a huge help. I don´t sign on all day.

Praise the Lord for your great week already!!! the pound off! wooo hooo! I lost a pound too! One of the ones I had gained over the holiday.

How awesome you and Bro. Jack got to exercise together! that´s so great!

Springing with ya,
Dani Joy

Sarah K said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Congrats on losing a pound already!